This blog will undoubtedly meander through many, many subjects. More-so from my personality than from the issues. The issues that I am sure will come to light are, Multiple Sclerosis, Relationships, Death, Grown Children, Pets, Optimism, Anger, Leukemia, Depression, Positive Thinking(yes that is different than optimism) and the list goes on. My personality will delve into any subject my brain assumes interesting.
And to those I know of whom are much, much better writers than I....... no editing allowed :-)
Lets start with some quotes from other people, Some are profound, some not so profound, some apply to my life, some apply to others I know and have known. But all apply to someone, somewhere I am sure.
- My goal in life is to be as good of a person my dog already thinks I am.
- You can as easily love without trusting as you can hug without embracing.
- True Love - the inexpressible comfort of feeling safe with a person - having neither to weigh thoughts nor measure words, but pouring them all right out, just as they are, chaff and grain together; certain that a faithful hand will take and sift them, keep what is worth keeping, and then with the breath of kindness blow the rest away.
- Brick walls are there for a reason. They let you know how badly you want things
- Be yourself; everyone else is already taken.
- Reality isn't the way you wish things to be, nor the way they appear to be, but the way they actually are.
- It’s not whether you get knocked down. It’s whether you get up
- He who spends time regretting the past loses the present and risks the future.
- Never miss a good chance to shut up
- If at first you don't succeed then skydiving definitely isn't for you
Time will tell if it becomes the many or the few